Photographed in September of 2013 while filling in for Tanker 616 in Neersville, Tanker 680 is a 2005 International 7600 4x4/Pierce 1500/3000 tanker. This was the county's first county purchased 3,000 gallon water tank designed for the western end. The International originally saw service as Tanker 5 in Hamilton. Once leaving Hamilton and serving a brief assignment as a reserve, the International became Tanker 612 in Lovettsville when Lovettsville sold their 1999 Pierce Dash tanker. In 2013, the International went back into reserve status as Tanker 680.