Ashburn's first custom fire truck was this 1980 Hahn 1000/500. In 1993, a new Hahn body was obtained from the Hahn company just prior to Hahn closing. LSI of Purcellville did the rehab work. LSI mounted the body, added a front intake, and upgraded the warning lights.
The Hahn is still owned today by Ashburn and is used as a ceremonial truck, parades, etc.
This photograph was taken at an Ashburn baseball park near Fire Station 23, where the Hahn was often kept.